We are pleased to know that you are interested in seeking admission in our school.
The Admission of your child into the school depends on the availability of seats in a particular class. The Admission procedure is mentioned below:
- The age of your child as per 30th March of the next academic session needs to be as per the table below for the class you are seeking admission for
- For Admission you will need to meet the Principal between 8:00 am to 11:30 a.m on all week days
- After the meeting with Principal and the school visit you will be asked to purchase the form from the fees counter
- All details in the form need to be filled up by parents as per instructions given in the form. The parents will be solely responsible to fill in the form without Errors.
- At time of submission of form to the school you need to bring the following materials
|Passport size photograph of child*
|Passport size photograph of Father*
|Passport size photograph of Mother*
|Aadhar card photocopy of Father*
|Aadhar card photocopy of Mother*
|Aadhar card photocopy of Child
|Original Birth certificate of child (Nursery/Junior Kg/ Senior Kg & Grade 1) *
For Grade 2 onwards original Leaving certificate /Transfer Certificate needs to be submitted on or before 30th April of the current year.
|If any medical issues it needs to be brought to the notice of the school authorities before admission
Note:- * means Mandatory to bring the documents
The fees as per the accounts department need to be paid up at the counter in cash or cheque.