The school has designed four houses in which all teachers and students are bifurcated.
The house system gives opportunities for all members to develop the feeling of belonging, co-operation, working together, competing in a right spirit, working for a definite purpose and progressing towards attaining common goal of success.
Objectives of House System
- Creating a culture of TEAMWORK.
- Focusing on HEALTHY COMPETITION.
- Empowering ROTATIONAL LEADERSHIP.
- Developing COMPETENCIES of students.
- Enhancing Group CREATIVITY.
- Nurturing SOCIAL SKILLS.